Frequently Asked Questions
What if we need to cancel?
Cancellation 30 days prior to scheduled rental with receive full refund of deposit. All cancellations less than 30 days prior to scheduled rental will not be eligible for a refund.
What if there is bad weather?
Weather conditions that qualify for deposit refund
- Bay News 9 Doppler Radar indicates 80% chance of rain or small craft advisory
- Heavy 3 hour or more storms (short rain showers do not qualify for refunds)
How old do you have to be to rent/drive the boat?
The boat may only be driven by the designated driver(s) as indicated on the signed contract. All drivers must be 30 years of age or older with valid drivers license.
What do I need to bring?
WHAT TO BRING
- Fully charged cell phone to call if any problems arise
- Water proof case or bag for cell phone or other electronic devices
What’s included in our rental?
- Life vests
- Stereo system
- Map of local waters
- All the safety equipment required to have on board